Foundation 01 Day Program
Number Of Participants
Maximum 10 to 12 participants are allowed in a batch.
These courses are designed for those individuals interested in learning the Guidelines
and techniques for the performing effective audits to determine if the Food Safety
management system complies with the requirements of ISO22000.
- The purpose of a Food Safety Management System, including it’s the Principles.
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 22000:2015 series of standards and process approach.
- Benefits of achieving ISO 22000:2015 certificate.
- HACCP Plan and Hazards Analysis.
- Various type of Food Hazards and Critical Control Points Identification.
- Pre-Requisite Programs (PRP) preparations.
- How to prepare for an Internal Audits..
- Audit Planning and preparations.
- Conducting successful audit interview.
- Communicating the audit results in an effective way.
- Corrective and Preventive Actions and Root Cause Analysis.
- Benefits of achieving ISO9001:2008 certificate.
- Process Mapping.
- Auditing Principles and Auditors Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring & Measurement of Objectives.
Lectures, Power Point Presentations, Case Studies with workshops and Open Discussions.
Who Should Attend
General Managers, Managers, Departmental Heads and Supervisors, Food Safety Officer, Internal Auditors or other interested parties.
A certificate on successful completion will be issued to each candidate that meets
- Continuous Assessment through workshop participation, interactive approach and involvement.
- Attendance and punctuality in the class room.
- Qualification of an Examination and secure at least 75% marks total.
If any candidate not qualified in the continuous assessment during course, only certificate of attendance shall be issued.
For 01 day program there will not be any examination.